DYMO®-compatible 30383 3-part Internet postage labels (HL-30383) are 100% compatible with any DYMO® LabelWriter® printer. These labels are perfect for printing high quality, easy-to-read address labels and postage stamps as you need them, eliminating trips to the Post Office. These labels can be used with Dymo’s Endicia.com service and other online postage services.
NOTE: Due to new USPS regulations taking effect on Jan. 22, 2012 requiring the use of the Intelligent Mail Package Barcode (IMpb) on all parcels, these labels are only for use with letters, flats, and cards only (no parcels). Please refer to HL-30387 3-Part labels for shipping parcels.
NOTE: Printing concatenated barcode labels for commercial pricing from Endicia/DAZzle requires HL-30387 labels
WARNING: In 2019, many Internet postage services no longer work with these labels. Your software may stop working with these labels at any time. HouseLabels has no control over these changes. For that reason, if you buy these labels from us NO RETURNS or REFUNDS will be accepted based on software issues and compatibility of labels.
- 1-3/4" x 3-1/2" (Internet postage), 2 5/16" x 4" (delivery address), 3/4" x 2 3/4" (return Address)
- Total size: 2-1/4” x 7"
- 150 labels per roll
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Fluorescent pink ink as per USPS regulations
- Permanent adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Black polybag and mini-carton to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the DYMO product
- BPA Free
- Designed to work with Dymo's own Endicia system as well as with other online postage providers (sold separately)
- Compatible Printers:
- All CoStar and DYMO LabelWriter printers (note: will NOT presently work DYMO LabelWriters 5XL, 550 and 550 Turbo)
- Rollo printers
- 2-Part Internet postage labels 2 1/4" x 7 1/2" – refer to HL-30384
- 1-Part Internet postage stamp labels 1-5/8” x 1-1/4” – refer to HL-30915-200 (200 labels per roll) and HL-30915-700 (700 labels per roll)
- 3-Part Internet postage labels 2-5/16" x 10-1/2" – refer to HL-30387
- 1-Part Internet postage labels 2-1/4” x 7-1/2” – refer to HL-99019 – excellent for use with eBay and PayPal
- Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
- Poly and poly bubble mailers: Refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy, the greater the discount per roll
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities
North American LabelWriter printers require a perforation between labels to detect where the next label position is located. Non-North American LabelWriter printers require black bars printed on the backside of the label to detect the position of the next label. If your printer requires the black bars, then our labels will NOT work for you.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
HouseLabels.com® does not sell DYMO-branded labels. "DYMO®", "LabelWriter®" and all other DYMO-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of DYMO Corporation. DYMO Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels.com®.