Conditions of Use
- Welcome to HouseLabels.com
HouseLabels and/or its affiliates ("HouseLabels") provide website features to you subject to the following conditions. By using or visiting this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be legally bound by these Conditions of Use both now and in the future. These Conditions of Use constitute a legally binding agreement between you and HouseLabels. If you are not willing to be bound by these Conditions of Use, do not use this Website. HouseLabels reserves the right to change or revise the Conditions of Use at any time in its sole discretion. You will be bound by any such revisions so you should visit this page periodically to become familiar with any such revisions.
- Rights to Materials Appearing on the Website; Limited License to Use
- All materials appearing on this Website are protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. All material appearing on this Website is copyrighted by HouseLabels or the original creator of the material. HouseLabels, or the original creators, reserve all rights to the materials. Except as may be specifically stated otherwise in other materials on this Website or in the limited license set out in paragraph 2 b, below, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, display, download, republish, post or transmit any materials in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of HouseLabels or the owner of the copyright. In addition, you may not create any derivative works of any materials without HouseLabels' prior written consent. Also, you may not "mirror" any material appearing on this Website on any other server, without HouseLabels' written permission.
- HouseLabels grants you the limited license to view, copy, print and distribute the materials on this Website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. HouseLabels grants you a limited license to use the materials on this Website to use HouseLabels products; however, you may not transfer the materials to third parties without HouseLabels' prior written consent. This license will terminate automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Unauthorized use of any material appearing on this Website may violate intellectual property rights or other rights of HouseLabels or others. Some materials may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information which applies to those materials.
- Except as explicitly stated above, nothing on the Website shall be construed as conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any right or license under any patent, trademark, copyright, moral right or any other intellectual property right of HouseLabels or any third party.
- U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The materials appearing on this Website are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U. S. Government is subject to any restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013, FAR 52.227-14 and FAR 52.227-19 (or the successors thereto) and any other applicable laws and regulations. By using any of the materials the U. S. Government acknowledges HouseLabels' rights in them.
- Compliance with Laws
In using or accessing this Website, you agree to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Materials appearing on this Website are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States and may also be subject to the laws of the country in which you reside. HouseLabels specifically prohibits access to the materials on this Website from locations where it is illegal to obtain such access. Anyone who accesses this Website from locations outside the United States does so on their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. This Website is controlled and operated by HouseLabels from its offices within the United States.
- Content Notice; Disclaimer of Warranties
The materials on this Website are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind whatsoever, whether express, implied or statutory (including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement as well as any which arise from a course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice). HouseLabels specifically disclaims all such warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law. HouseLabels does not warrant or represent that the materials on this Website are accurate or reliable or that the materials are free from errors or viruses. HouseLabels assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions in the materials appearing on the Website or in materials which are referred to within the Website or other Websites which are linked to this Website (including any results arising from the use of this Website). HouseLabels shall have the right to change this Website or any products or services referred to in it at any time without notice.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide HouseLabels' copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying HouseLabels that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
HouseLabels' Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached by email at [email protected]
- An electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Your Account
If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. HouseLabels does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use HouseLabels only with involvement of a parent or guardian. HouseLabels reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- Reviews, Communications and Other Content
- Visitors may post reviews and send emails so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of an email or other content. HouseLabels reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless HouseLabels indicate otherwise, you grant HouseLabels a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant HouseLabels, and sublicensees, the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify HouseLabels for all claims resulting from content you supply. HouseLabels has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. HouseLabels takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY HouseLabels ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. HouseLabels MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, HouseLabels DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HouseLabels DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM HouseLabels ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HouseLabels WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of HouseLabels or third parties. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website, without the written permission of HouseLabels or the Trademark owner.
- User Feedback
Any feedback, idea or other information ("Information") that you provide or transmit to or post on this Website by any means will be considered as non-confidential and non-proprietary. HouseLabels will have no obligation to protect any such Information, and HouseLabels may use it or disseminate it for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the development, manufacture and marketing of products or services.
- Prohibited Uses
You are prohibited from transmitting, uploading, or posting to or from this Website any information or material that is profane, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise illegal or any other material that may cause any civil liability. You are also prohibited from transmitting, uploading or posting any material that contains any virus or similar device.
- Links to Other Web Websites
This Website may contain links to Websites controlled or maintained by other persons or companies. HouseLabels provides these links solely for your convenience and HouseLabels does not endorse the linked Websites in any manner. HouseLabels will not be liable or responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information appearing on those web Websites.
- Availability of Products and Services
This Website may contain information regarding products or services which are not available in your country. Your local HouseLabels sales representative can provide you with information regarding which products and services are available in your country.
- Confidential Information and Privacy
- Use of Secure Areas of the Website
Certain portions of the Website may be accessible only through the use of passwords or other security devices. Only authorized users may access or use such portions of the Website. Use of such portions of the Website by unauthorized persons or unauthorized use by authorized users shall constitute a material violation of these Conditions of Use and may constitute a crime.
If you violate these Conditions of Use, HouseLabels shall have the right to seek all legal and equitable remedies available to it.
- Applicable Law
This Website is maintained by HouseLabels from its offices in Tampa, Florida, U.S.A. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Website and the materials contained herein shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, USA.
- Complete Agreement
These Conditions of Use and the terms of any documents linked to herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior discussions, statements, agreements, negotiations or otherwise regarding the subject matters addressed herein.