For specification details for Brother labels, please click here.
Brother®-compatible DK-2210 (DK-22210 in Europe) continuous length labels (HL-2210) are 100% compatible with QL Brother label printers (see “compatibility” below). They can be used for address labels, name badges, bar-coding, shelving signage, folders, and many other home and office uses. As a continuous label, you can enjoy the flexibility of creating any type of custom length label. These versatile labels work well with USPS®, Click-N-Ship®, Pitney Bowes Shipstream™ Manager Deluxe, eBay® and PayPal® and other popular shipping software.
- Brother DK-2210 Continuous label dimension: 1-1/7" x 100 feet (29mm wide x 30.48m long)
- Continuous length label (not die-cut)
- One reusable cartridge
- Brother DK-2210 Labels are bright white for professional results
- Brother DK-2210 continuous length labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Permanent, long-lasting adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Black poly bag and mini-carton to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the Brother product
- BPA Free
- 100% compatible with the following BROTHER Label Printers: Brother QL-1050, Brother QL-1060N, Brother QL-1100, Brother QL-1110NWB, Brother QL-500, Brother QL-700, Brother QL-710W, Brother QL-720NW, Brother QL-800, Brother QL-810W, Brother QL-820NWB, Brother QL-1050N, Brother QL-550, Brother QL-570, Brother QL-570VM, Brother QL-580N, Brother QL-650TD
NOTE: A different cartridge is required for each roll model. A video is available instructing how to assemble.
Our Brother-compatible DK-2210 (DK-22210) labels are also available in:
- Reusable 2210/22210 cartridge: HouseLabels.com reusable cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible with our DK-2210/DK-22210 rolls and save you a lot of money.
- Single rolls: click here to purchase rolls only including pack of rolls with shipping included to any of the 48 contiguous states.