- Compare to Zebra Z-Select 4000D. Uses Avery Dennison F33518.1525, meets the highest standards of paper and print quality in the market today.
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Labels are smudge-proof as well as water and oil resistant
- 4" x 4"
- 1" Core
- 3.5" Outside diameter
- 350 Labels Per Roll
- Perforation between labels
- Application temperature -4F (-20C) permanent adhesive is excellent for cold storage applications, such as fridge and freezers
- Service tempreatures -58F to +158F (-20C to +70C) Each roll is individually packed into a protective black polybag to protect it from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- BPA Free.
- Each roll is individually packed into a protective black polybag to protect it from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- For use with Zebra/Eltron™, Datamax™, Intermac™, SATO™ and Fargo™ Thermal Printers. MAX PRINT SPEED" 200mm/s
Our Zebra/Eltron®-compatible PREMIUM 2.25x1.25 die-cut labels (HL-2.25x1.25-Premium-D-1000) are also available in:
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy the greater the discount per roll.
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
HouseLabels does not sell Zebra-branded labels. "Zebra/Eltron®", "Datamax®", "Intermac®", "SATO®" and "Fargo®" product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Zebra Technologies Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels.