HouseLabels Zebra/Eltron®- compatible 3x5 die-cut labels (HL-3x5-DT-300) high quality, direct thermal labels are commonly used with Datamax®, Intermec®, SATO®, Fargo® and Zebra/Eltron® thermal desktop printers; however, they are compatible with any direct thermal label printer with a transmissive label sensor. Labels sold by HouseLabels are tested to ensure that they are within manufacturers' material specifications. Please check the specifications of your printer before purchasing labels. Our labels will not damage your printhead. They can be used for address labels, name badges, bar-coding, shelving signage, folders and many other home and office uses. These versatile labels work well with USPS®, Click-N-Ship®, Pitney Bowes Shipstream™ Manager Deluxe, eBay® and PayPal® and other popular shipping software.
- 3" x 5”
- 300 labels per roll
- 1” Core
- 3.5” - 4” outside diameter
- Perforation between labels
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Permanent, long-lasting adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Black poly bag to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the Zebra/Eltron® product
- BPA Free
- 100% compatible with the following Zebra/Eltron®, Datamax®, Intermac®, SATO® and Fargo® ThermalPrinters.