HouseLabels 2” x 1.25” (¾” core) direct thermal labels are compatible with ZEBRA® and Datamax® mobile printers along with any direct thermal label printer with a transmissive label sensor. Labels sold by HouseLabels are tested to ensure that they are within manufacturers' material specifications. Please check the specifications of your printer before purchasing labels. Our labels will not damage your printhead. They can be used for address labels, name badges, bar-coding, shelving signage, folders and many other home and office uses.
• Labels are WHITE for professional results
• Labels are smudge-proof as well as water and oil resistant
• 2.25”x1.25” rectangle labels on a 3/4” core. Outside diameter 1.5”
• 260 labels per roll perforations between labels. Timing marks (aka black lines) on release paper.
• All temperature permanent adhesive is excellent for cold temperature applications as well as general purpose labeling
• Each roll is individually packed in a protective black poly bag to protect it from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
• BPA Free
• For use with hand held Zebra/Eltron™, QL320, QL420, QLn320, QLn420, ZQ620, ZQ630 Mobile Thermal Printers.
Our Zebra/Eltron®- compatible 2.25” x1.25” labels are also available in: yellow
You may also be interested in the following ¾” core products:
You may also be interested in these accessories:
- Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
- Poly and poly bubble mailers: refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy the greater the discount per roll.
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
HouseLabels does not sell Zebra-branded labels. "Zebra/Eltron®", "Datamax®", "Intermac®", "SATO®" and "Fargo®" product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Zebra Technologies Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels.