Guaranteed printer performance in HP, Canon, Epson and other printers either laser or inkjet. Our labels will not damage your inkjet/laser printer. These HouseLabels inkjet/laser labels will work with the U-Line® S-5492 template. They can be used for address labels, name badges, bar-coding, shelving signage, folders and many other home and office uses. These versatile labels work well with USPS®, Click-N-Ship®, Pitney Bowes Shipstream™ Manager Deluxe, eBay® and PayPal® and other popular shipping software.
- 4" x 6”
- 4 labels per sheet Large format sheets 8.5” wide x 14” long
- 2000 Sheets
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Permanent, long-lasting adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the Avery® product
- BPA Free
- Because of differences in feed, delivery systems, etc, it is the responsibility of the user to test diecut material to ensure compatibility with their specific model of printer in its operating environment.
Our Avery®- compatible 4” x 6” Large format sheets labels are also available in:
- Removable Color Dots: click here for color-coding removable labels ideal for document and inventory control, calendar, organizing, highlighting, price marking, scheduling, retail discounting and much more.
- Round Labels: click here to purchase 1” diameter or 2” diameter with shipping included to any of the 48 contiguous states.
- Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
- Poly and poly bubble mailers: refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy the greater the discount per roll.
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
HouseLabels does not sell Avery-branded labels. "Avery Dennison®", "Avery®" and all other Avery-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Avery Dennison Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels. Avery® cross-reference numbers are used here solely for selection of proper software template layout in most popular label software programs. Avery® cross reference numbers are not indicative of sheet performance.