Please read: HouseLabels does not sell Avery® products and is in no way affiliated with Avery®. Avery® cross-reference numbers are used here solely for selection of proper software template layout in most popular label software programs. Avery® cross reference numbers are not indicative of sheet performance. AVERY® and all other Avery-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of CCL Label, Inc. CCL Label, Inc. does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels. Why buy expensive branded labels? Save by buying HouseLabels inkjet/laserlabels. Storage & Handling: -Keep your labels in the original packaging until you're ready for printing. -Hold your labels by the edges to prevent smudging or fingerprints. -Store your labels in a cool, dry place to avoid humidity. -Shield your labels from consistent exposure to direct sunlight or fluorescent lighting. -Separate your labels before loading them into the printer tray. Label sheets can sometimes stick together. -Make sure your label sheets are stored laying flat. This will help prevent curling or damage to the sheets prior to printing.Why buy expensive branded labels? No need for a thermal printer. Save by buying HouseLabels inkjet/laser labels.
These HouseLabels inkjet/laser labels will work with the U-Line® S-5959 template.
Other important features of our inkjet/laser labels:
- Labels are bright white paper for professional results
- Labels are water and oil resistant
- 1.5" by 1" rectangle
- 50 labels per sheet sheets 8.5" wide 11" long
- Blank Sheets. No Writing
- Guaranteed printer performance in HP, Canon, Epson and other printers
- Because of differences in feed, delivery systems, etc, it is the responsibility of the user to test diecut material to ensure compatibility with their specific model of printer in its operating environment.
Our Avery®- compatible 1.5” x 1” labels are also available in:
- Removable Color Dots: click here for color-coding removable labels ideal for document and inventory control, calendar, organizing, highlighting, price marking, scheduling, retail discounting and much more.
- Round Labels: click here to purchase 1” diameter or 2” diameter with shipping included to any of the 48 contiguous states.
- Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
- Poly and poly bubble mailers: refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy the greater the discount per roll.
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
HouseLabels does not sell Avery-branded labels. "Avery Dennison®", "Avery®" and all other Avery-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Avery Dennison Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels. Avery® cross-reference numbers are used here solely for selection of proper software template layout in most popular label software programs. Avery® cross reference numbers are not indicative of sheet performance.