DYMO®-compatible 30376 non-adhesive file folder inserts (HL-30376) are 100% compatible with any DYMO® LabelWriter® printer. File Folder white inserts are ideal for both hanging and interior file folders, as well as file pockets, classification folders and expansion folders. Commonly used by medical offices and accounting departments. Paper inserts directly from the roll for simple use.
- 9/16" x 2"
- 260 inserts per roll
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Black polybag and mini-carton to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the DYMO product
- BPA Free
- Print labels using software programs like DYMO Label™ Software, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Outlook®, Act!® and QuickBooks® (sold separately)
- Compatible Printers:
- Dymo Printers: 300, 310, 315, 320, 330, 400, 400 Duo, 400 Twin Turbo, 450, 450 Duo, 450 Turbo, 450 Twin Turbo, 4XL, EL40, EL60, SE300, SE450
- CoStar LabelWriters: XL, XL+, BC, BC+, TURBO, SE200, SE250, ACII 200 / ASCII 250
- Rollo printers
- If you prefer an adhesive file folder label, 9/16” x 3-7/17”, refer to HL-30327 (two rolls of 130 labels each) and HL-30277 (one roll of 260 labels, 2-up)
- Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
- Poly and poly bubble mailers: Refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy, the greater the discount per roll
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities
North American LabelWriter printers require a perforation between labels to detect where the next label position is located. Non-North American LabelWriter printers require black bars printed on the backside of the label to detect the position of the next label. If your printer requires the black bars, then our labels will NOT work for you.