DYMO®-compatible 30344 shipping labels (HL-30344) are 100% compatible with any DYMO® LabelWriter® printer. They have a red border and can be used for shipping labels, stick-on name badges, and much more.
- Dymo 30344 shipping labels dimensions: 2-5/16" x 4"
- 300 labels per roll
- Dymo 30344 shipping labels are bright white with a red border for professional results
- Dymo 30344 labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Permanent adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Black polybag and mini-carton to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight, and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the DYMO product
- BPA Free
- Print labels using software programs like DYMO Label™ Software, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Outlook®, Act!® and QuickBooks® (sold separately)
- Compatible Printers:
- All CoStar and DYMO LabelWriter printers (note: will NOT presently work DYMO LabelWriters 5XL, 550 and 550 Turbo)
- Rollo printers
- Other shipping labels such as 2-5/16" x 4"(HL-30256) which is the same size but with no red border, 2-1/8” x 4” (HL-30323) and 4” x 6” (HL-1744907)
- HL-30256 comes in many colors (blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red and yellow)
- HL-30256 also comes with removable adhesive (click HL-30256R). For retailers, removable adhesive allows labels to be peeled off retail items leaving no glue or paper
- HL-30256 also comes in synthetic (polypropylene) material which offer a high-level durability and resistance from a variety of outdoor and chemical environments (HL-30256-SYNTHETIC)
- Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
- Poly and poly bubble mailers: Refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy, the greater the discount per roll
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities
North American LabelWriter printers require a perforation between labels to detect where the next label position is located. Non-North American LabelWriter printers require black bars printed on the backside of the label to detect the position of the next label. If your printer requires the black bars, then our labels will NOT work for you.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
HouseLabels.com® does not sell DYMO-branded labels. "DYMO®", "LabelWriter®" and all other DYMO-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of DYMO Corporation. DYMO Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels.com®.