DYMO®-compatible 30321 address labels (HL-30321) are 100% compatible with any DYMO® LabelWriter® printer. These labels are slightly larger than the standard (1-1/8” x 3-1/2”) HL-30252 address label and can be used for a number of different office and home labeling applications including address labels, barcodes, product identification and much more.
- 1-4/10" x 3-1/2"
- 260 labels per roll
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Permanent adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Black polybag and mini-carton to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the DYMO product
- BPA Free
- Print labels using software programs like DYMO Label™ Software, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Outlook®, Act!® and QuickBooks® (sold separately)
- Compatible Printers:
- All CoStar and DYMO LabelWriter printers (note: will NOT presently work DYMO LabelWriters 5XL, 550 and 550 Turbo)
- Rollo printers
Other address labels such as 1-1/8” x 3-1/2” (HL-30252), 3/4” x 2” (HL-30330) and3-1/2” x 1-1/8” (HL-1785353)
HL-30252 also comes in many colors (blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red and yellow) and lightly frosted (HL-30254)
HL-30252 also comes with removable adhesive (click HL-30252R). For retailers, removable adhesive allows labels to be peeled off retail items leaving no glue or paper
Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
Poly and poly bubble mailers: Refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
The bigger the volume you buy, the greater the discount per roll
Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities
North American LabelWriter printers require a perforation between labels to detect where the next label position is located. Non-North American LabelWriter printers require black bars printed on the backside of the label to detect the position of the next label. If your printer requires the black bars, then our labels will NOT work for you.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
HouseLabels.com® does not sell DYMO-branded labels. "DYMO®", "LabelWriter®" and all other DYMO-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of DYMO Corporation. DYMO Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels.com®.