DYMO 30320 address labels (HL-30320) are 100% compatible with any DYMO® LabelWriter® printer and many Seiko printers. They can be used for address labels, product identification, file folders, barcoding, and much more.
- Dymo 30320 address labels dimensions: 1-1/8" x 3-1/2"
- 260 Labels Per Roll
- Dymo 30320 address labels are bright white for professional results
- Dymo 30320 labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Permanent adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Black polybag and mini-carton to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight, and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the DYMO product
- BPA Free
- Print labels using software programs like DYMO Label™ Software, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Outlook®, Act!® and QuickBooks® (sold separately)
- Compatible Printers:
- All CoStar and DYMO LabelWriter printers (note: will NOT presently work DYMO LabelWriters 5XL, 550 and 550 Turbo)
- Rollo printers
Our DYMO-compatible 1-1/8” x 3-1/2” address labels are also available in:
- Eye-catching colors: yellow, blue, green, red, pink, purple and orange
- Removable adhesive: For retailers, removable adhesive allow labels to be peeled off retail items leaving no glue or paper (HL-30252R)
- High volume printing: With 700 labels per roll, DYMO®-compatible 30253 (HL-30253) labels allow you to change rolls less frequently
- High-speed and high-volume printing: If you have a 4XL LabelWriter®, consider DYMO®-compatible 1785353 (HL-1785353) labels. The labels are configured horizontally on the roll allowing a massive 1,050 labels per roll
- Lightly frosted labels: Refer to DYMO-compatible 30254 (HL-30254)
- Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
- Poly and poly bubble mailers: Refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy, the greater the discount per roll
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities
North American LabelWriter printers require a perforation between labels to detect where the next label position is located. Non-North American LabelWriter printers require black bars printed on the backside of the label to detect the position of the next label. If your printer requires the black bars, then our labels will NOT work for you.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
HouseLabels.com® does not sell DYMO-branded labels. "DYMO®", "LabelWriter®" and all other DYMO-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of DYMO Corporation. DYMO Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels.com®.