These high-capacity, DYMO®-compatible 1785353 address labels (HL-1785353) are 100% compatible with the DYMO® LabelWriter® 4XL printer. They can be used for address labels, product identification, file folders, barcoding and much more. Unlike Dymo-compatible 30252 address labels (HL-30252), that come on rolls running lengthwise, HL-1785353 has the labels running the other direction. Therefore, the 4XL printer only prints one inch per label, which allows it to print three times more address labels per roll and up to 129 address labels per minute.
- 3-1/2" x 1-1/8"
- 1,050 Labels Per Roll
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Permanent adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Black polybag and mini-carton to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the DYMO product
- BPA Free
- Print labels using software programs like DYMO Label™ Software, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Outlook®, Act!® and QuickBooks® (sold separately)
- Compatible Printers:
- Dymo Printers: 4XL
- Rollo printers
Our DYMO-compatible 1-1/8” x 3-1/2” address labels are also available in:
- One-up Address Labels: Refer to HL-30252
- Eye-catching colors: yellow, blue, green, red, pink, purple and orange
- Removable adhesive: For retailers, removable adhesive allow labels to be peeled off retail items leaving no glue or paper (HL-30252R)
- High volume printing: With 700 labels per roll, DYMO®-compatible 30253 (HL-30253) labels allow you to change rolls less frequently
- Lightly frosted labels: Refer to DYMO-compatible 30254 (HL-30254)
- Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
- Poly and poly bubble mailers: Refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy, the greater the discount per roll
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities
North American LabelWriter printers require a perforation between labels to detect where the next label position is located. Non-North American LabelWriter printers require black bars printed on the backside of the label to detect the position of the next label. If your printer requires the black bars, then our labels will NOT work for you.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
HouseLabels.com® does not sell DYMO-branded labels. "DYMO®", "LabelWriter®" and all other DYMO-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of DYMO Corporation. DYMO Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels.com®.