Brother®-compatible DK-2214 (DK-22214 in Europe) continuous length labels (HL-2214) are 100% compatible with QL Brother label printers (see “compatibility” below). They can be used for address labels, name badges, bar-coding, shelving signage, folders and many other home and office uses. As a continuous label, you can enjoy the flexibility of creating any type of custom length label. These versatile labels work well with USPS®, Click-N-Ship®, Pitney Bowes Shipstream™ Manager Deluxe, eBay® and PayPal® and other popular shipping software.
- 1/2" x 100 feet (12.7mm wide x 30.48m long)
- Continuous label (not die-cut)
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Permanent, long-lasting adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Black poly bag and mini-carton to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the Brother product
- BPA Free
- 100% compatible with the following BROTHER Label Printers: Brother QL-1050, Brother QL-1060N, Brother QL-1100, Brother QL-1110NWB, Brother QL-500, Brother QL-700, Brother QL-710W, Brother QL-720NW, Brother QL-800, Brother QL-810W, Brother QL-820NWB, Brother QL-1050N, Brother QL-550, Brother QL-570, Brother QL-570VM, Brother QL-580N, Brother QL-650TD
Our Brother-compatible DK-2214 (DK-22214) labels are also available in:
- Reusable 2214/22214 cartridge: HouseLabels.com reusable cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible with our DK-2214/DK-22214 rolls and save you a lot of money.
- Bright white rolls of labels: click here
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy the greater the discount per roll.
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children
HouseLabels does not sell Brother-branded labels. "BROTHER", "P-Touch" and all other BROTHER-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of Brother International Corporation. Brother International Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels.