HouseLabels Zebra/Eltron®- compatible 4x3 die-cut labels (HL-4x3-DT-500) high quality, direct thermal labels are commonly used with Datamax®, Intermec®, SATO®, Fargo® and Zebra/Eltron® thermal desktop printers; however, they are compatible with any direct thermal label printer with a transmissive label sensor. Labels sold by HouseLabels are tested to ensure that they are within manufacturers' material specifications. Please check the specifications of your printer before purchasing labels. Our labels will not damage your printhead. They can be used for address labels, name badges, bar-coding, shelving signage, folders and many other home and office uses. These versatile labels work well with USPS®, Click-N-Ship®, Pitney Bowes Shipstream™ Manager Deluxe, eBay® and PayPal® and other popular shipping software.
- 4" x 3”
- 500 labels per roll
- 1” Core
- 3.5” - 4” outside diameter
- Perforation between labels
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Permanent, long-lasting adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Black poly bag to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the Zebra/Eltron® product
- BPA Free
- 100% compatible with the following Zebra/Eltron®, Datamax®, Intermac®, SATO® and Fargo® ThermalPrinters.
Our Zebra/Eltron®- compatible 4x3 labels are also available in:
- 4x3 3”Core: click here to purchase 3” Core rolls including packs of rolls with shipping included to any of the 48 contiguous states.
- Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
- Poly and poly bubble mailers: refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy the greater the discount per roll.
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
HouseLabels does not sell Zebra-branded labels. "Zebra/Eltron®", "Datamax®", "Intermac®", "SATO®" and "Fargo®" product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Zebra Technologies Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels.