These internet postage labels are can be used with DYMO Endicia®, eBay® and other PC Postage providers services and are a convenient way to print out Printable Postage labels as you need them. Fluorescent ink is used in order to be compliant with USPS regulations.
IMPORTANT: In late 2012, DYMO/Endicia implemented a new security feature to force customers to buy their relatively expensive 30915 labels. They started printing activation codes on their 30915 labels. People using the FREE DYMO/Endicia stamp printing service will be prompted to enter an activation code every 200 labels. If you are using this FREE service, do NOT purchase these labels. All customers with DYMO/Endicia paid subscriptions are NOT IMPACTED by these new security features.
- 1-5/8" x 1-1/4"
- 700 Labels Per Roll
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Labels are smudge-proof as well as water and oil resistant
- BPA Free
- Print from your favorite shipping program DYMO Endicia®, eBay® and other PC Postage providers (see above warning)
- Compatible Printers:
- Dymo Printers: 300, 310, 315, 320, 330, 400, 400 Duo, 400 Twin Turbo, 450, 450 Duo, 450 Turbo, 450 Twin Turbo, 4XL, EL40, EL60, SE300, SE450
North American LabelWriter printers require a perforation between labels to detect where the next label position is located. Non-North American LabelWriter printers require black bars printed on the backside of the label to detect the position of the next label. If your printer requires the black bars, then our labels will NOT work for you.
- CoStar LabelWriters: XL, XL+, BC, BC+, TURBO, SE200, SE250, ACII 200 / ASCII 250