DYMO®-compatible 30915 Internet postage labels (HL-30915) are 100% compatible with any DYMO® LabelWriter® printer. These labels are perfect for printing high quality postage stamps as you need them, eliminating trips to the Post Office.
WARNING: In 2019, many Internet postage services no longer work with these labels. Your software may stop working with these labels at any time. HouseLabels has no control over these changes. For that reason, if you buy these labels from us NO RETURNS or REFUNDS will be accepted based on software issues and compatibility of labels.
- 1-5/8” x 1-1/4"
- 200 labels per roll
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Fluorescent pink ink as per USPS regulations
- Permanent adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Black polybag and mini-carton to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the DYMO product
- BPA Free
- Designed to work with Dymo's own DYMO Endicia®, eBay® and other PC Postage services (sold separately)
- Compatible Printers:
- Dymo Printers: 300, 310, 315, 320, 330, 400, 400 Duo, 400 Twin Turbo, 450, 450 Duo, 450 Turbo, 450 Twin Turbo, 4XL, EL40, EL60, SE300, SE450
- CoStar LabelWriters: XL, XL+, BC, BC+, TURBO, SE200, SE250, ACII 200 / ASCII 250
- Rollo printers
- 3-Part Internet postage labels 2 1/4" x 7" – refer to HL-30383
- 2-Part Internet postage labels 2 1/4" x 7 1/2" – refer to HL-30384
- 1-Part Internet postage stamp labels 1-5/8” x 1-1/4” –HL-30915-700 (700 labels per roll)
- 3-Part Internet postage labels 2-5/16" x 10-1/2" – refer to HL-30387
- 1-Part Internet postage labels 2-1/4” x 7-1/2” – refer to HL-99019 – excellent for use with eBay and PayPal
- Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
- Poly and poly bubble mailers: Refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy, the greater the discount per roll
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities
North American LabelWriter printers require a perforation between labels to detect where the next label position is located. Non-North American LabelWriter printers require black bars printed on the backside of the label to detect the position of the next label. If your printer requires the black bars, then our labels will NOT work for you.