DYMO 30856 non-adhesive name badges (HL-30856) are 100% compatible with any DYMO LabelWriter printer. These name badges are great for event registration and attach directly to clothing using the Dymo name badge clips (clips not included).
- Dymo 30856 non-adhesive badges dimensions: 2-7/16" x 4-3/16"
- 250 badges per roll
- Dymo 30856 non-adhesive name badges labels are bright white for professional results
- Labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Black polybag and mini-carton to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight, and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the DYMO product
- BPA Free
- Print labels using software programs like DYMO Label™ Software, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Outlook®, Act!® and QuickBooks® (sold separately)
- Compatible Printers:
- All CoStar and DYMO LabelWriter printers (note: will NOT presently work DYMO LabelWriters 5XL, 550 and 550 Turbo)
- Rollo printers
- Name badges with adhesive, sized 2-5/16" x 4" (HL-30256) which are white and (HL-30344) which are white with a red border
- HL-30256 comes in many colors (blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red and yellow)
- HL-30256 also comes with removable adhesive (click HL-30256R). For retailers, removable adhesive allows labels to be peeled off retail items leaving no glue or paper
- HL-30256 also comes in synthetic (polypropylene) material which offer a high-level durability and resistance from a variety of outdoor and chemical environments (HL-30256-SYNTHETIC)
- Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
- Poly and poly bubble mailers: Refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy, the greater the discount per roll
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities
North American LabelWriter printers require a perforation between labels to detect where the next label position is located. Non-North American LabelWriter printers require black bars printed on the backside of the label to detect the position of the next label. If your printer requires the black bars, then our labels will NOT work for you.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
HouseLabels.com® does not sell DYMO-branded labels. "DYMO®", "LabelWriter®" and all other DYMO-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of DYMO Corporation. DYMO Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels.com®.