These labels are 2-Part internet postage labels with recipient address and postage indicial label on one form. Fluorescent ink is used in order to be compliant with USPS regulations.
- 2-1/4" x 7-1/4"
- 150 Labels Per Roll
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Labels are smudge-proof as well as water and oil resistant
- BPA Free
- Print from your favorite shipping program Endicia.com or Stamps.com. Printing concatenated barcode labels for commercial pricing from Endicia/DAZzle requires Dymo 30387 labels
- Compatible Printers:
- Dymo Printers: 300, 310, 315, 320, 330, 400, 400 Duo, 400 Twin Turbo, 450, 450 Duo, 450 Turbo, 450 Twin Turbo, 4XL, EL40, EL60, SE300, SE450
- CoStar LabelWriters: XL, XL+, BC, BC+, TURBO, SE200, SE250, ACII 200 / ASCII 250
North American LabelWriter printers require a perforation between labels to detect where the next label position is located. Non-North American LabelWriter printers require black bars printed on the backside of the label to detect the position of the next label. If your printer requires the black bars, then our labels will NOT work for you.