Brother®-compatible DK-1219 (DK-11219 in Europe) die-cut labels (HL-11219) are 100% compatible with QL Brother label printers (see “compatibility” below). They can be used for address labels, name badges, bar-coding, shelving signage, folders and many other home and office uses. These versatile labels work well with USPS®, Click-N-Ship®, Pitney Bowes Shipstream™ Manager Deluxe, eBay® and PayPal® and other popular shipping software.
- 1/2” Diameter (12.7mm Diameter)
- 1200 labels per roll
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Permanent, long-lasting adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Black poly bag and mini-carton to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the Brother product
- BPA Free
- 100% compatible with the following BROTHER Label Printers: Brother QL-1050, Brother QL-1060N, Brother QL-1100, Brother QL-1110NWB, Brother QL-500, Brother QL-700, Brother QL-710W, Brother QL-720NW, Brother QL-800, Brother QL-810W, Brother QL-820NWB, Brother QL-1050N, Brother QL-550, Brother QL-570, Brother QL-570VM, Brother QL-580N, Brother QL-650TD
NOTE: Does not include the black plastic cartridge. Please look in the “You Might Also Like” tab if you would like to purchase one of HouseLabels' re-usable cartridges. A different cartridge is required for each roll model. A video is available instructing how to assemble.