DYMO®-compatible 30327 file folder labels (HL-30327) are 100% compatible with any DYMO® LabelWriter® printer. File Folder white labels are ideal for both hanging and interior file folders, as well as file pockets, classification folders and expansion folders. Commonly used within medical offices and accounting departments.
- 9/16" x 3-7/16"
- 130 labels per roll
- 2 rolls per mini-carton
- Labels are bright white for professional results
- Permanent adhesive for a broad range of temperatures and surfaces
- Labels are smudge-proof and water/oil resistant
- Quality label stock, manufactured by Fasson® or Ricoh®
- Black polybag and mini-carton to protect each roll from dirt, sunlight and scuffing
- Value for money – buy this brand compatible product for much less than the DYMO product
- BPA Free
- Print labels using software programs like DYMO Label™ Software, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Outlook®, Act!® and QuickBooks® (sold separately)
- Compatible Printers:
- All CoStar and DYMO LabelWriter printers (note: will NOT presently work DYMO LabelWriters 5XL, 550 and 550 Turbo)
- Rollo printers
- The same sized label, 9/16" x 3-7/16, except 2-up (HL-30277)
- If you prefer a non-adhesive file folder label, 9/16” x 2”, refer to HL-30376
- Printer cleaning cards: Removes dirt and ink. Improves print quality. Refer to Cleaning Cards
- Poly and poly bubble mailers: Refer to Mailer Bags
Want to save more money by buying at HouseLabels.com?
- The bigger the volume you buy, the greater the discount per roll
- Choose “Shipping Included” for the best value (to the contiguous 48 states) for certain quantities
North American LabelWriter printers require a perforation between labels to detect where the next label position is located. Non-North American LabelWriter printers require black bars printed on the backside of the label to detect the position of the next label. If your printer requires the black bars, then our labels will NOT work for you.
All HouseLabels products are BPA Free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
HouseLabels.com® does not sell DYMO-branded labels. "DYMO®", "LabelWriter®" and all other DYMO-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of DYMO Corporation. DYMO Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by HouseLabels.com®.